Labels

Get Laminine here!

Check out this site and get your own laminine you could even sell it and make profit http://mylifepharm.com/index.php?page=laminine.html&Distributor=jmcelhaney

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Paying to join the Laminine company LPGN

So people have been asking me why do they have to pay to join LPGN well the reason is your paying for the membership which will allow you to join the company and sell the product it also get's you 3 bottles of Laminine and after your first buy of the membership you will get it at a discount price plus once you join for every person you get to join you will get credit for and it only takes you to get two to be able to start getting paid so yes you pay 107 dollars for your membership and 3 bottles but after that all you got to do is get a couple of people to join and you start earning money on top of that why pay for the bottles because you need to try the product to know it so you can tell people how it works if they ask you questions I started out paying $107.00 and after that I got just just enough people to join so I can get Laminine free but I wanted more and I love the product that People seen that when I talked about so do I think you should join yes I now make enough with LPGN that I could quit full time and go to part time and so could you a lot of the people that have join under me I have help to get them where they want and now they don't work at all but getting people to join LPGN it's a wonderful job and you could love it to.

http://mylifepharm.com/index.php?Distributor=jmcelhaney

No comments:

Post a Comment